Joyce Shaffer, PhD, is uniquely qualified to write and teach about Ideal Aging™.
- • She earned a Doctorate in Psychology from Hofstra University in 1978.
- • A Thomas Jefferson University graduate, she is licensed as registered nurse.
- • Throughout her more than 40 years in healthcare she has stayed at the cutting edge of science.
- • Since 1982 she has served as an expert for the University of Washington mental health court (and other courts) on psychiatric & medical matters. She also qualified for Diplomate status with the American Board of Professional Psychology.
- • Bicycling for all of 2000 with the O2K trek that averaged 80 miles a day in 45 countries on 6 continents, Dr. Joyce is a testament to Ideal Aging.
Dr. Joyce excels at bringing hard scientific data alive so you enjoy its benefits. She has academic and nonacademic publications. As a result of her book Ideal Aging®: 5 Steps to Keep Your Brain Fit and her video recordings of her Ideal Aging Summit™, she has been an invited guest to TV programs including the panel of experts on the PBS series Second Opinion.
“You’re an amazing human being! Your book is awesome and everybody needs to go buy ten more copies of this book to hand out to people. I believe you’re the person to tell the message because when they see how spry you are, so vibrant and funny. You’re amazing!”
~Robert G. Allen
Best-selling author of Nothing Down, Creating Wealth, and Multiple Streams of Income; coauthor of The One-Minute Millionaire and Cracking the Millionaire Code
Successful people are decisive. Click on any of the Ideal Aging™ offers to begin your Ideal Aging™ now!